Weather in June in Rukumoana
- The weather in June is slightly wettish. Around 165.6mm (6.5in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:23 long and the longest day is 9:35 long with an average length of 9:26.
Weather Trend Graph for June in Rukumoana, New Zealand
Rukumoana Weather in June Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Rukumoana:
- Waihua Valley, New Zealand - 53.2 kms (33.1 miles) ENE
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 37.5 kms (23.3 miles) NE
- Tutira, New Zealand - 18.1 kms (11.2 miles) ENE
- Esk Forest, New Zealand - 3.4 kms (2.1 miles) ENE
- Tareha, New Zealand - 17.2 kms (10.7 miles) E
- Eskdale, New Zealand - 18.7 kms (11.6 miles) SE
- Napier (Aero), New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) SE
- Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand - 32.3 kms (20.1 miles) SE
- Havelock Nth, Te Mata, New Zealand - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) SSE
- Taurapa, New Zealand - 56.3 kms (35 miles) SSE
- Koparakore, New Zealand - 53.8 kms (33.4 miles) S
- Mokopeka, New Zealand - 59.6 kms (37 miles) SSE